Friday, August 31, 2007

Mens 4.5 Singles Facts and Figures

With only sectionals left before we set the players for the year end master cup, I though I would take a look at how the top guys have fared against each other over the past 12 months, starting with 4.5 (don't worry, I will also try to look at 4.0 and 5.0 as well).

Trailing 12 Month Top 10 Ranked players listed in order of wins versus other top 10 ranked players:


Win/Loss Record Against Top 10:
Thomas Reader 6-0
Greg Schmucker 6-1
John Trautman 4-4
Jochen Moser 3-4
Phillip Griggs 2-1
Jacob Casas 2-2
JD Miles 2-2
Alejandro Sanchez 2-6
Roger Morales 1-4
Daniel Kallus 0-5

FYI: #11 Odion Dibua is 5-0 against Top 10 players over the last 12 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like Kallus has any reason to want to go to the master's cup since he can't beat any of these other guys anyway. Odion may not even be in the top 10 but in my opinion he is the top 4.5 tournament player in the state and I would love to see how he would do against Reader. I say he is the top 4.5 because he actually plays tournaments unlike all the supposedly 4.5 league guys who are really 5.0s.