Friday, September 7, 2007

Check out Novak Djokovic!

Hey, this guy is going to end up making some enemies on the court but he is going to pick up a lot of fans with his sense of humor. Check out the videos on the right. There are even more on youtube from some other tournaments earlier this year. You would never see Federer doing something like this! Do we have any tennis clowns/court jesters here in our own neck of the woods? I can think of a couple but I will wait and see if you guys care to mention any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed that last night after his match with Moya. It's a surprise to me that he is a joking around kinda guy because in the interviews I have seen he comes across as cocky and peeved that people do not talk about him in the same breath with Federer and Nadal.

Anonymous said...

Hey look close at the end of the locker room video. I swear the fat guy that walks into the picture is Red Benzon. Wouldn't shock me, isn't he friends with a couple of ATP tour regulars?